INFORMATION


Hello users "The x8tool is not working properly" sorry for that,Try to download "superoneclick" software to root ur mobile which is in xda forum,I will update it soon to our blog Thanks for reading,,,,,,,,,,..........
.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

HOW TO GET THE DEFAULT OS IN SONY MOBILES



HOW TO GET THE DEFAULT OS IN SONY MOBILES BY USING SONY PC COMPANION.



Now I am going to tell how to update our mobile to older os if, the mobile has any problem or hang,

1 : Install Sony PC Companion,
  Here is the link : Sony pc Companion




2 : After Install

Click START on Support Zone






A next Window will open, in that Click START on "Phone Software Update"






3 : Repair Phone

A Another Pop Will Appear

In That dont Click the Connect Button,
Just Click the "REPAIR PHONE"  as shown below






4 : After Clicking Repair Phone
A new Pop will apperarin that they shows,
1. Start
2. Prepare
3. Update
4. Finish

Dont Bother about that Just Simply Click CONTINUE. as shown below




A new pop will apperar now, 
Just Tick the box, and click the NEXT button as shown below,



Now it prepare to Download the Software, wait Until it finish the download.

i shown the picture below




5 : After Downloading They Ask to Select your Mobile Model.
Now U have to Select your Mobile model. I shown the Picture below,
NOTE : Until this step Dont Connect your mobile to pc companion, that means dont insert your usb cable.





6 : After Selecting Your Mobile Model A new pop will appear.
This is the Important step.
If your mobile hanged means,
just switch off your mobile or replug the battery it will goes to switch off stage.(dont forget to connect the battery)
Now take the usb cable, connect to your computer and
Before connecting to your mobile,
Just PRESS AND HOLD THE BACK BUTTON
And then connect the usb cable to your mobile, a sound appear, now your mobile ready to get the default os.
then release your hand from back button.
After Finish Installing os, Switch off your mobile wait for 5 sec, then on. 1st start may slow.





Hope U may Understand.

sathish kumar

14 comments:

  1. sir my x8 is hanged i mistakely delete data frm xrecovry wht shud i do helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have to come back to default os by using pc companion. this is only the choice.
    then after u will update ur os

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help when i clicked on support zone it says This application could not be installed Please try again later.. :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes 1st time of clicking support zone will download some files from internet. if u have problem in that,

      uninstall the sony pc software and install again then try.

      Delete
    2. Is there another way to get default OS? cause im facing same problem and my mobile stucks at sony Ericsson logo

      Delete
    3. u have to give ur mobile to sony service center that's the another way

      but u r the guy facing this type of problem, no one has told me like this problem.

      Delete
    4. Even i donno bro.. cool but thanks for all those info :)

      Delete
  4. I WANT TO INSTALL JELLY BEAN ROM IN SONY ERICSSON W8 BUT THEN I TRY TO FLASH KENAL MY MOBILE IS HANG ON SONY ERICSSON LOGO........... PLZ HELP
    MY PHONE IS 3 TIME HANG

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to install jellybean on my sony ericsson w8 but then i try to flash kenal my phone is hang on sony ericsson logo, my phone is three time hang plz help me..........................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. read this above post u get an idea to get default OS

      Delete
  6. hey..i successfully rooted my phone and istalled Gingerdx v022 .and it works prperly...than i tried to install Gingerdx v31-shakira.(install cutome rom from dcard) . it installed successfully.. but..when i reboot my w8 phone it stop at sony ericson logo...nothing happen..please help me..how to repair my phone..????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. read this above post u get an idea to get default OS

      and then try again carefully with perfect permission of xrecovery files

      Delete
  7. after the flash my mob it cant to switched on.. y.. ??
    pls help me..
    im also try out the pc companion update it cant connect my phn
    hold the back button and then only connect it bt it could nt connect my phn to get the os
    pls help me.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELP ME
    IN ROOTING OF W8
    IN 1ST STEP WHEN I SELECT 2.1 ECLUR>IT SHOWS THAT "error morthan one device and emulator" what i do plz plz help me

    ReplyDelete